The University of Copenhagen participates in a number of international programmes and joint degrees. The degrees are developed by the departments and consitute a binding academic commitment of cooperation between the University of Copenhagen and other university in Europe and overseas. Upon complesion of the degree students will receive a joint or double certificates.
The Sino-Danish Center for Education and Research (SDC) is a joint project on education and research between the eight Danish universities; the Danish The Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education; the University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) and the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS).
The overall aim of SDC is to promote and strengthen collaboration between Danish and Chinese research and learning environments for the benefit of both countries. SDC is located to the northeast of Beijing, China.
Erasmus Mundus Programmes
- TropEd: Master of International Health
- Europubhealth: European Master of Public Health
- Agris Mundus: Sustainable Development in Agriculture Master's Course
- Sutrofor: Sustainable Tropical Forestry Master's Course
- Sufonama: Sustainable Forest and Nature Management Master's Course
- Performing Arts Studies
- European Master in Human Rights and Democratisation
- Nordic Master in Dance Studies
- Master in Urban Studies
- EnvEuro - Environmental Science: Soil, Water and Biodiversity
- SIFC - Safety in the Food Chain
- NORDIMA - Nordisk kandidatuddannelse i matematikkens didaktik
- Religious Roots of Europe